Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectIt's crazy, but I don't know what to expect this week...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=101523&mesg_id=101560
101560, It's crazy, but I don't know what to expect this week...
Posted by Ausar72, Thu Sep-19-13 04:07 PM
I just think RG3 T-Shirt in the preseason was really prophetic. It's all about Operation Patience at this point.

Also, bottom line is that we were not as good as we thought we were coming out of last year. We are still suffering from the cap hit of the last two seasons and haven't been able to improve the team in key areas (O-line and secondary).

We are seeing an offense that used Robert's athletic ability and the read option to mask the fact that the offense line is not very good at all. now that RG is not a threat to run, it affects how the offense performs, from the pass protection all the way down to the run game.

I put a lot of our current struggles this year on Kyle Shanahan. The offense needs to be changed in order to protect our QB. my question is what would this offense look like if Kirk Cousins were running it and install that as our base. One that is not so reliant on RG3's speed and takes more advantage of his intelligence and passing ability.

<<<---"That's my quarterback!" (c) T.O.

my thoughts,

peace.