Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectHello? This whole board is race obsessed, YEP! I see it! lol but really..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=101299&mesg_id=101506
101506, Hello? This whole board is race obsessed, YEP! I see it! lol but really..
Posted by nonblakk, Sun Mar-03-13 03:46 AM
I'm just obsessed about the 49ers, and I love reading opinions from people who are knowledgeable about that subject...you included. What I don't like is people who claim to know shit when they really don't know JACK...especially when they try to poke and prod true fans of the team for no reason except to exact some sort of revenge for an "L" they should've taken a long time ago but refuse to take because they are too juvenile.

The Alex Smith situation is very complex with a lot of circumstance involved, for someone to come in and say "you fukking niner fans need to take your L, it's been 7 years!" is pure ignorance and needs to be thought of as such. It's also pretty obvious to anyone with clear eyes that he gets a lot of heat on this board (along with true niner fans) because he's white and posters have a race complex as big as Kobe's ego. Sad but true. This topic was over a year ago, and because of the low analytical capabilities of some posters, it's refused to die out.. you can thank them.