Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectRE: Hernandez destroyed his phone and surveillance equipment
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=100720&mesg_id=101054
101054, RE: Hernandez destroyed his phone and surveillance equipment
Posted by thePENofMAN, Thu Jun-27-13 08:15 AM
Technically, the defense could argue that he was upset or angry from his conversation and meeting with lloyd, and from there he broke the equipment.....or the equipment was not working properly, which agitated him and led him to destroy the equipment.

I don't think he is as dumb as a lot of people think that he is.....

- he took the fifth ..no information can come back to haunt him in court, so he can make up any story that he feels he needs to

- there is no evidence that proves he set out to kill LLoyd. There is nothing that says "killing", "im going to kill him", or "i need you to kill him"

- casing and gum still does not prove premeditation.

- accomplices testify against him....the defense can lean on their credibility and crime record.....so that isn't even a sure slam dunk..plus they can say that the DA is going after Aaron because he is a high profile person, and that the DA would get a lot of attention and notoriety from it.

I say he walks on the first degree charges, and gets time and parole for obstruction.

I just don't see the DA being able to prove First Degree, with or without the murder weapon. The defense will easily be able to prove second degree or manslaughter if the DA does not have SUPER STRONG evidence, allowing aaron to walk.