Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectare you over 30?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=100582&mesg_id=100716
100716, are you over 30?
Posted by Beamer6178, Fri Aug-17-12 11:07 AM
>Shit, I sleep about 4 hours a night, that don't make me
>athletic.
ROFL this interrupts my initial first comment but i love when average motherfuckers compare themselves to singularly special athletes by isolating one aspect for comparison. good stuff fam.

you clearly knew my point was to illustrate his motors, dude was going in BEAST mode during dream team practices, on top of all that other stuff. and unlike you, he WAS athletic and doing great things, you were trying to be cute about it. his NBA career did enough to speak to his stamina.

>
>Compare Jordan's role on the bulls - ANY incarnation of the
>Bulls - to LeBron's on any team he's on. Bron does all the
>shit Pippen did, but better and scores more, playing more
>minutes. Being much bigger.
>
>You telling me about Jordan playing golf after ass-raping the
>Lithuanian men's team with a team of all-stars on his side
>don't mean anything, really. He didn't HAVE to do anywhere
>near as much as LeBron does nightly, at any point in his
>career.
>

based on the statement immediately above, you obviously don't know what the entire fuck you're talking about. what the hell was mike doing when he had to run point and was dropping triple doubles like crazy? what about during the second threepeat when rodman got suspended for kicking that cameraman so jordan had to kick up the rebounding? on top of leading in scoring and defending one of the top players on the other team? did you youtube his whole career like LBS Finest?

i mean what do you think 32,8,8 for a season MEANS?
how'd he average 11 assists during the first title?

come on man.

also, this "he's big" is getting tired as fuck. we KNOW he's big, we get it, but stop using it as a crutch like it's a handicap. it is PART of the advantage he has over others, not something he's had to overcome.

so when i address "stamina" you try and shoot it down and qualify it, showing you know little about what jordan actually did for those squads. the end of the damn second threepeat, pippen's ass was OUT for the closing minutes because his back was shit, mike made EVERY single significant play in the last 2 minutes on both sides of the court, yet somehow bron's had to do what he never has??? FOH man

cats are officially trying to dismiss his career now smh