Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectthe funny thing is you swear you be making good arguments lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=100582&mesg_id=100638
100638, the funny thing is you swear you be making good arguments lol
Posted by vee-lover, Wed Aug-15-12 01:49 PM
>There's a reason he averaged 8 fucking rebounds
>one season and is one of the great rebounders,
>EVER, inch for inch n/h.

so does that explain why J Kidd averaged *8 rpg* TWICE in his career? because he was a better leaper and was more athletic than his competitors?
>
>And its not that Kevin Love positioning bullshit

like I said, this right here is proof you're the one who doesn't watch games as much you pretend to lol
>
>Its because pound for pound he was stronger than
>Lebron.

k
>
>Its because, despite being shorter, he outleapt
>people all the time.

you do know that 6-6 was considered to be big for a guard back when Jordan entered the league, right?
>
>And LOL @ people ignoring body control, coordination,
>fluidity, which are more important for basketball
>athleticism than merely running and jumping.

and body control and coordination is what works AGAINST Jordan in this comparison for the simple fact that name another player that had Lebron's size who was as or more coordinated/fluid than he is? I'll wait...

but

I can name a boatload of players past and present who were just as coordinated and fluid as MJ was...the problem is: they weren't better BASKETBALL PLAYERS than Jordan but the league has always had guys 6-6 or 6-7 who are/were around Jordan's size and had tons of athleticism...

but

you can't name one player as big as Lebron who could run and move and jump like he can, not one which is why you used the wrong metric to base your flawed argument on.