Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectWas MJ faster than Lebron? was he stronger? who jumps higher?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=100582&mesg_id=100625
100625, Was MJ faster than Lebron? was he stronger? who jumps higher?
Posted by vee-lover, Wed Aug-15-12 01:15 PM
And the argument you used above abt Nique is not an accurate one..

first of all, Nique wasn't that much bigger than Jordan and however much he weighed over Jordan still makes his so called size advantage negligible at best

As far as comparing who was stronger btw the two, that is debatable also.

Nique gets the slight edge in leaping ability

but

take an MJ in his prime athletic years and he still wasn't the athlete that Lebron is.

I really believe Lebron could've excelled at any sport he chosed to play...whether it be football, baseball, or even track and field, I also submit that for a guy as big as he is, he's more coordinated than Jordan.

I'm not going to hold Jordan's failure at baseball, which is probably the hardest sport to try and play, against him particularly because of the age he attempted to play but I will say that watching him during that time I realized he wasn't as fast as I assumed he was...(he actually looked slow)

The fact that we're even comparing a guy that's as big as Karl Malone and Charles Oakley to players that are 40 and 50 lbs smaller should already tell you which of the two is the better athlete.