Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectThe obligatory Pac v Floyd post
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=86258&mesg_id=86258
86258, The obligatory Pac v Floyd post
Posted by bentagain, Sun Nov-14-10 09:00 AM
The fight last night being what it was, the argument post fight was more entertaining.

We had the loudest negro in the room arguing against at least 5-6 boricuas. He's making his points about PBF's speed and defense, etc...Pac's never fought a fighter with speed to compete with him, etc...

Riddle me this:
PBF wanted olympic style drug testing to fight Pac earlier this year. Then turns around and signs a fight against Shane, who's already tested positive for PEDs. Pac's never pissed hot, just keeps busting peoples ass while they throw dirt (see Cam Newton).
Didn't Pac eventually agree to all of PBFs demands.
What was the reason for this fight not happening earlier this year?

Didn't Pac have a trilogy of fights against Morales, and 2 fights against JMM? Now that he's moved up in weight, it seems that people forget he was handing people their hats in the lower weight classes too, where the fighters are much faster.

What I've noticed in Pac's fights lately, is pre-fight the opponent is going to do this, going to do that...and then they taste the leather, feel the power, and end up covering up and losing the fight, while Pac is still throwing almost 100 punches in the later rounds. PBF has the speed advantage, and has impeccable defense, but once Pac touches his chin, I don't think we'll see the same PBF!!!