Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectI'm not surprised that, if JoePa knew(and I believe he did)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=80359&mesg_id=80822
80822, I'm not surprised that, if JoePa knew(and I believe he did)
Posted by write_serengeti, Tue Nov-08-11 08:30 PM
he didn't say anything. Think about this from a generational standpoint. He is 82 years old. He comes from a time that would handle a situation, no matter how vile with this type of silence and cover-up. You're talking about a generation that cover-up incest-related pregnancies, rape, murder, and any other abuse you could think of and not necessarily from the standpoint that NOTHING was said or done.

I'm sure that many people spoke to Sandusky and told him to cut that shit out, not understanding that sickness of the bullshit, all because they didn't want him to be physically hurt behind this. They probably just crossed their fingers hoping the shit would just stop.

We are looking at it from the eyes of the Information Age. Ain't shit a secret if someone has anything to do with it. We RUNTELLDAT about everything. As much as people talk about snitching and other shit...we don't know shit about real cover-up. There is probably somebody in this post right now whose mother's mother was raped and impregnated by her father that produced your mother. This all coming from generations that would go to the grave with that shit. Horrible cover-ups like this is as American as apple pie.

People are talking way to simple about this mess.

With all that being said, I do think JoePa should go ahead and step down.