Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectRE: you bitches in here need to go hug your pug and log the fuck off
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=55137&mesg_id=55663
55663, RE: you bitches in here need to go hug your pug and log the fuck off
Posted by Crunchy White, Thu Jul-19-07 09:59 AM
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Ghandi

America sucks.

This thread has been eye opening to me. I didnt think there were many people left that were so ok with obvious animal cruelty. When I was little it was hard for me to understand the kids that tortured animals for fun. But to hear about grown ass men hanging, electrocuting, and slamming dogs on concrete, and then for a bunch of people to dismiss it!?? That shit is just depressing. For an adult to do that or even be cool with it, it makes them look like some kind of sociopath. What else would they be cool with, you know?

Especially since dogs are more similar to humans than almost all other animals in terms of their visible emotional range.

I think some of the perceived 'fervor' that some of the apologists are calling posters out on is coming from their surprise that people are defending this. I doubt most of the people riding against animal cruelty in this post are big animal rights people, they just ride hard for common sense.

Im holding my judgement on Vick till the trials over, and I think Feds could use their time more wisely. But that doesnt change the fucked up shit this case is about.