Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectI've sent in decisions for all the completed games.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=38418&mesg_id=38716
38716, I've sent in decisions for all the completed games.....
Posted by KCPlayer21, Wed Apr-05-06 06:11 PM
I can't speak for the other judges (except auragin_boi cause he's been all in this post), but I've been here and waiting for fools to finish up their rebuttals so I can vote. I'm not even reading any gameplans until everything is in place, because I want to read it all at once.

Right now we got:
Game 1 - SPM vs. ThaTruth - rebuttals have been posted, I've sent my decision for this game

Game 2 - KingKahn vs. bigpo - game done, KingKahn the winner

Game 3 - theothursday vs. ceej - both gameplans posted, neither rebuttal has been posted. Gameplans posted on 4/3/06, two days ago

Game 4 - bshelly (and celery77) vs. ShawndmeSlanted - both rebuttals finally posted (looks like Shawn just did his about an hour ago), will send decision on this game within an hour

Game 5 - safonix vs. ErnestLee - still waiting on safonix's rebuttal, ErnestLee's rebuttal posted on 3/30/06, six days ago

Game 6 - CountryRapTunes vs. Warren Coolidge - both gameplans posted 4/3/06, two days ago. Still waiting on rebuttals from both players

Game 7 - 98.6 vs. LAbeathustla - 98.6's gameplan posted on 4/3/06, still waiting on LAbeathustla's gameplan to be posted

Game 8 - celery77 vs. low2behold - both rebuttals posted, one on 3/28/06, eight days ago, and one on 3/29/06, seven days ago. Decision sent in on this matchup

So if you look at the above scenarios, the problem with the judges is only in regards to 2 games. One has been settled, one is waiting for judging because the rebuttal was only posted an hour ago, and the other four are still waiting on actions from the participants before us judges can do anything.

So your problem lies with your GMs, not the judges. Its safe to say that the other judges have probably lost interest in this thing BECAUSE the participants are taking a long ass time to act......

<---- KCPlayer21 Jr.