Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectceejs gmplan vs theo
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=38418&mesg_id=38439
38439, ceejs gmplan vs theo
Posted by bigpo, Mon Apr-03-06 10:32 AM
Game plan

Offense
I will be running the triangle with Big O as the point forward, Dave Bing as the shooting guard and Wes Unseld as the force in the middle. My offensive sets will begin with getting the ball to Unseld off the bat and creating shots from the anticipated double team. Bing and Mitch will be available on the perimeter to hit the open shot when the double team comes. My bench guy for instant O will be Pierce, he will come in get instant touches to either drive the hole or create match up problems.

Defense
I will be coming out with manaman as so nasty nate/Russell, unseld/Hawkins, Richmond/Thompson, bing/cousy and Robertson/Monroe. I plan on having nasty nate front Russell in the post and drain the shot clock as much as possible and force a quick shot or pass out. Bill is gonna get his so the key is to limit the guys on perimeter from really hurting us. If need I will slide unseld over to double team the problem is the bench is thin on big man so we CANT get into foul trouble.

Minutes

Big O is gonna be my horse and play most of the game, I will steal some minutes for him by utilizing the TV timeouts and the ends of qtrs/halfs.
Bing will get about 30-35 mins depending on his production, when is getting a rest debusherre will come in to put the clamps on their shooters.
Wes and nasty nate have to play as much as possible so my plan is to spell one at a time but never at the same time.
Mitch will split time with pierce/debuscherre depending on what the needs of the team are, if mitch has his shot than debuscherre can come in for defensive help or paul can come in for offense.
Lastly my player coach will be used sparingly to give breather to big o, so he is basically my very own darko, he is the human victory cigar.

Prediction
I will slow the game down on both ends of the floor not taking a shot to early in the shot clock and making theo work to get his shot. I got more shooters and d so the grind it out game will end with a Ceej-a-Matic VICTORY.