Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectBigpos Rebuttal to KingKahn
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=38418&mesg_id=38431
38431, Bigpos Rebuttal to KingKahn
Posted by bigpo, Wed Mar-29-06 10:10 AM
first of all me having a green bench is a terrible argument-
J. O'neal- a 10 year vet...(came in league in 96)and is a 20 and 10 guy with 2.5 blocks per game. and does so in 35 minutes a game.(inside and outside game)

Brand- is a 7 year vet a perenial 20 and 10 guy(one year 25 and 10) and has averaged nearly nearly 3 blocks a game a few times. can run the floor, dont have to run the offense through him, has inside and out side game.

LEBRON- not in the league long(still 3 years) but he is a 30 6 and 6(nearly 31 7 and 7) guy. in very rare company with those stats. (jordan and oscar) and he can play the 1 to the 3.

GREEN Argument simply DOES NOT HOLD UP.

Undersized-is brand anymore undersized than cowens..(come on now come stronger than that)

Define un accomplished-2 rookie of the year (meaning instant impact)
and they are all all stars. (what are you talking about).

In the fourth i can run mourning c oneal pf barkley sf miller 2 magic pg- and if you move jordan to guard either the point or the 3 to get him off of miller...he is still in a mis matched situation...because i can counter by sending them to the post as well. He will put forth the effort but it is too much work for the your primary scorer.