Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectMy rebuttal
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=38418&mesg_id=38426
38426, My rebuttal
Posted by southphillyman, Fri Mar-31-06 11:00 PM
Having a stragey of HOPING my team is too soft imo is the most dumbest shit i ever heard of. for one i don't see how you can talk about softness.
when your starting center was the biggest baddest dude in the league , physically, but he struggled and go this ass wupped every year by a 6'9 ben wallace clone. you wanna talk about heart let's talk about a nigga who could bully on 6'7 white bols all day but took damn near 12 playoff runs to finally win a finals MVP in 72, a series in which he really didn't deserve it only avg. 14 points.
the rest of your guys who are going "outphysical" me ALL are small as shit compared to my guys. yea wilt is going push 300Lb shaq around?
shaq is already use to getting fouled on every possession and he still got more rings then wilt and MORE finals mvps. there is no way to get in shaqs head.

if oakley tries to bully webber i just pull him out to set up for the 15 footer facing the basket...any overly physical shit out there is an automatic foul, totally negating your most physical guy..oakley, basically rendering that nigga useless. all he can do is foul and gamble.

we know mullin ain't gon bully KG, you wanna talk about niggas who never came up big in big games i'll show you chris albino nigga mullin. chris mullin is basically christopher walken in baby shorts. powder never showed up in any big games, never won shit in his life. he is the white abdul shariff raheem , fucking wack juice

vince carter is too big for joe dumars, datruth failed to realize that joe dumars played the young jordan and not the jordan in his prime. dumb ass. when did the "piston/bulls" wars occur? when jordan was in his 3rd yr? dumars against a 96 jordan is fucking toast, carter is no 96 jordan but his prime is better then the jordan of the "piston/bulls" was, whatever the fuck that is.

as far as pete being a poor shooter, i don't know how u can say that when dennis johnson was a career 42% shooter. and imo that finals mvp johnson won in 79 don't mean shit cause he won it against the bullets when elvin hayes and wes unseld were past their prime and on their way out of the league.

also trying to bully us is stupid when u consider i got sprewell who is a ball of fire when his is mad and jeff hornacek one of the calmest players ever. horny got punched in the face one game and didn't swing back but continue to knock down threes

datruth is worried about my big men fouling out is retarded too
he only has 1 REAL inside threat, and i have 18 fouls to spread around behind my big men, also having sprewell and KG i can easily switch them too and put KG on the bench and hold KG for late in the game if webber or shaq get in early foul trouble.
also hoping my big men foul out is retarded when u consider his big men are HORRIBLE FT shooters: mcdyess at 67%, wilt at 51%, and oakley at 76%. and being that wilt is really the only guy that we have to purposely foul (mcdyess never showed up in big games or won shit in his life) u better be worried when he only shoots 51%.

also it is GOOD that wilt never fouled out in his career,lmao, less times shaq gotta go to the foul line dumb ass. also since wilt never fouled out at ALL in his entire career, it suggest that my theory of him using very little body on defense is true. he just towers over people and blocks wit his hand. with shaqs statute wilt will be forced to body shaq up and he will be out of his element

also hakeem bodied a YOUNG shaq, not shaq in his prime. once again datruth is a dumbass. also hakeem bodied shaq using primary excellenct post moves, NOT physically dominating him. wilt was not known for out smarting people, he was known for overpowering people...which won't work against shaq who is bigger then him and at LEAST as strong if not stronger then wilt. wilt didn't have the skill to outsmart people with post moves, russell proved that. if wilt couldn't back u down and over power u he folded. being that wilt was the same exact size as dikembe mutombo(7'1 250lbs)...i seriously doubt shaq would be quivering in his pants
fact of the matter is ALOT of niggas that shaq played were wilts size, the modern athlete is bigger and being that wilts primary game was power that poses a problem for wilt cause his power would be nothing new to shaq

you guards will have no chance to drive the lane
1)shaq and KG are there and if u do drive on carter or maravich i put in sprewell who has mad energy and sticks like glue on niggas
this basically forces ur guards to shoot from outside
u already know johnson is a 42% career shooter and a 17% 3PT shooter(yes i said 17%,look it up,lol) so ex him out.dumars was only slightly better at 46% fg and 38% 3pt. and penny shot worst then that
basically he has NO spot up shooters or sharp shooters. so when the lane clogs...shit is gon be REAL hard for his perimeter scorers. and all them bricks will be gobbled up by my frontcourt..mostly KG

also if u are worried about my post being over crowded u are retarded
two of my big men are excellent jump shooters, KG comes out and mullin has no chance to block it, webber comes out and slow ass oakley quickly gets into foul trouble chasing him around the top of the key
also webbers passing will be deadly as he posts oak up then does behind the back passes to a shaq in excellent position

fuck outta here bitch