Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectThaTruth's rebuttal: There's really no rebuttal required, I already...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=38418&mesg_id=38424
38424, ThaTruth's rebuttal: There's really no rebuttal required, I already...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Mar-31-06 07:16 PM
refuted his entire gameplan with mine. Outside of Shaq, his entire starting lineup is made up of soft players that are known for coming up small in big games. I've got 3 people in my starting lineup that have won Finals MVP so you know they play big in big games. He's talking about Shaq posting up, Webber posting up, KG posting up, Vince posting up, that seems like a pretty crowded post to me. There's no way that can work.

Wilt beasted against more than "6’7 white bols". He played against some of the greatest big men of all-time including Russell, Thurmond, Bellamy, Reed, he even caught some of Kareem, beating him in the '72 Western conference Finals. Shaq's never faced anybody as big and strong and athletic as Wilt. Shaq couldn't handle Hakeem and Wilt was was bigger, stronger and just as athletic as him.

Then you got the C-Webb, a.k.a. The Cowardly Lion, looking for some courage. He's still shook from the infamous "timeout" call at Michigan and has been playing shook ever since. The only time his team went deep in the playoffs who was leading them? Mike Bibby. 'nuff said. Webber was somewhere hiding behind Vlade Divac. Oak would just whisper something to him in the pre-game warm-ups and he wouldn't even come out the locker room.

Then there's Kevin "The Scarecrow" Garnett, trying desparately to find a brain. Dawg, you're 7-feet with handles and quick as hell, why you always shooting fadeway jumpers in crunch time? I'm not worried about KG playing against Mullin because KG has never been smart enough to use his size to his advantage. He'll quickly get tired of chasing Mullin through all those picks.

Now we have the Tin Man, Vince Carter, still looking for some heart. He'll get bodied every time he even looks at the basket and by halftime he'll be faking an injury and run and hide in the lockerroom. He's not ready for our Bad Boys treatment.

Pistol Pete, is Dorthy, he'll just want to go home after DJ gets through with him. Maravich averaged like 5 turnovers a game in his prime and 9-time All-Defense performer like DJ would bump that up to about 10. Maravich won 5 playoff games in his ENTIRE CAREER. He was basically a 6'5" white A.I., a ball-hog that shot his team out of games, turned the ball over too much and was only concerned about his personal stats.

The hapless wizard SPM can do nothing to stop the slaughter from my squad. Its a WRAP.