Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectTyson Chandler at Dave n busters, he had to pay $3 to get in! lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=38311&mesg_id=38379
38379, Tyson Chandler at Dave n busters, he had to pay $3 to get in! lol
Posted by GreenWhaleProductions, Wed Apr-05-06 04:41 PM
When I saw Tyson I was like "damn, he just signed that 60 million dollar deal" He's actually one of my favorite players in the NBA but I didn't wanna bother him.

Damon Jones, Paul Pierce, Dirk all in Vegas. Damon was playign blackjack, like 3 weeks after Heat got beat by Pistons last year. Mark Cuban was there too with Dirk at club Pure, wearing dirty ass jeans haha.. Chris Webber who I heckled and talked shit to.

oh yeah, Tracey Murray and Chauncy Billups in a club in LA. Murray was out of the league and was wearing this Spurs jersey... Chauncey seems him and they hug.. then my boy starts talking to Chauncey, and I'm like, "fuck this, you don't even like the Pistons" and Chauncey kinda laughs...little did I know, months later the Pistons would break my heart and beat the Lakers in the finals...

I was right behind Avery Johnson in line for a ride at Sea World (San Diego) for like an hour. I didn't even talk to him, guy was constantly on the phone. I just didn't wanna bother, the guy is just trying to be with his family. Guy was small. This was right after he left the Spurs... Funny thing was later that night when I went to watch the Shamu show, he was sitting right behind me.

Also, a shitload of fighters from the UFC and shit like that. Trained with many...

Oh, remember the movie Youngblood? The hockey movie. Ran into the coach from that movie once. haha. that dont count, but i loved that movie