Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectI know that. I just wanted to know if you've met any
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=38311&mesg_id=38325
38325, I know that. I just wanted to know if you've met any
Posted by Earl Flynn, Wed Apr-05-06 01:55 PM
It's not like I pulled a "get off my dick nigga and tell yo bitch to come here"

In the case with Chauncey, He spoke to me first, hell I walked right past him as if he was an average dude when I walked into the car wash to pay my bill. As I was doing that he walked right up toward me and said what up....

Part of the reason could have been that we were out in the burbs and black folks are few and far between but when I saw him the first time I still walked past him and his wife.

After we talked for a min I drove off and threw my hands up. Didn't ask him for a thing... But I did tell folks later on that day

LOL!

Same thing with George Blaha at the same car wash earlier in the summer

McDyess came up to my job for autographs, so I got one for my nephew and kicked with him for a min.

Lebron was with us at a Party to re name the Gund Arena to Quicken Loans Arena so that is self explanatory.

Im cool with Jerome Bettis's brother also so might get a chance to kick with the Bus too for a hot min. I just cant ever seem to make it to the parties he and his brother have been throwing lately in the D