Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectanybody with common sense knows this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=37650&mesg_id=37809
37809, anybody with common sense knows this
Posted by housenegro, Wed Mar-08-06 10:43 AM
A) his family is made up of baseball LEGENDS. he was a shoe in for the HOF before 98 but he wouldnt have been mentioned with the GREATS like reggie jackson and willie mays (his kinfolk)...

B) however, SAMMY SOSA AND MARK MGWIRE were!!! barry bonds couldn't have that.

C) a few years back when jose conseco critisized him, barry bonds response was "where are YOUR records!?" just like that...cmon man, a 40 year old man talking like that!? if that didn't convince you i don't know what would...

- and people kill me trying to interject RACE in2 this, this has NOTHING to do with race. and the people who are saying that just sorta skim over a few baseball highlights on sportscenter but don't know WTF is going on...also, rickey henderson was playing well in2 his 40's and looked like a beast, and he SUCKED!! that may sound backwards, but i think that hurts him too, you can look like a powerhouse and still play like a simp (kevin willis?) but to put up those numbers!? those muscles are something extra man...