Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectOH MY FUCKING GAWD !!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=24314&mesg_id=24458
24458, OH MY FUCKING GAWD !!!!
Posted by The_Soul_Controller, Wed May-25-05 05:54 PM
well guys wot can i say ?

really though... i aint read any1 elses posts here i just wanted the raw unadulterated truth to be spoken from my mouth right now....

1st half liverpool were well shocked ! seriously after 1 minute???? for gods sake..worse start ever ! 2nd goal went in and i thought, fucking hell , here we go, were gunna get a drubbing.3rd goal went in i was reading to walk out of the place coz i was sickened

2nd half..well i was suprised not to see Cisse, Gerrards header went in, i thought it was nothing more than consolation. Smicer scores and the everyone went nuts, seriously FUCKING nuts, i got soaked from flying beer coz the belief was outta this world.. Then we get a penalty...fuck me, i couldnt watch it, hands over my eyes job.. i was scared. When we eventully got the ball in the net it was bedlam.

extra time was much of a muchness... iknew it would be cagey

penalties...wellllll, 2 great saves from Dudek, who woulda thought Shevvers ( the best striker in the world) woulda missed, but he did...

the rest they say is history.

im chuffed as chips !

its been a shitty season, as they have been so inconsistant... but fuck it, were EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS !!!!