Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: ahem
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=8584&mesg_id=8620
8620, RE: ahem
Posted by villian_1998, Fri May-10-02 01:11 AM
Don't care what ya'll do
Just defeating ya'll like a
Man with his feet cut

Just sheading light here
So Ignant people learn me
so bow, bow to the master

Lets do some battle
Drop you like a bad habit
You silly rabbit

"And tell your momma quit paging a brotha at work and leave this rappin' shit to the experts" Mc Ren

"Heed, I flip rhyme to the beat and flip mode to explode when it's time to compete
blow up, throw up your hands to this it's easy to be ruthless gangstas never die" RBX

Vision this like Vivitar, whose repituar is as vast as Madagascar pull you out the car, murder so bizarre, ARE YOU READY!! RBX

"Let freedom ring with a buck shot but not just yet, first we need to truly understand the nature of the threat, the pale man walks in the threshold of darkness...." Ras Kass

"My mental is the bullet and my tounge is the finger to pull it..." Ras Kass

"*because I had a pretty large dome when I was a shorty. I had to wear a helmet because my head was so heavy that I would lean into shit.*" ... "*"I don't know what's more cruel...The fact that my parents bought a helmet to keep me from falling over, or the fact that they also bought a football T-Shirt so I can pretend that I'm Walter Payton?*" SpookyElectric reply