Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjecta week's worth of WEAK verses
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=6303&mesg_id=6330
6330, a week's worth of WEAK verses
Posted by One_Man_Amazin, Tue Mar-25-03 11:29 AM
it's evident battlin is not ya strength but a WEAKness .....for instance a WEEK and this WEAK ass verse is what you spit? .....repent ...ask 'Zin for forgiveness .......went from WEAK quotes to WEAK gay jokes ......and OH!! now..... you my dad making claims about ya WEAK vocab....the only asinine rhyme is ya ass and this size nine ...to shift ya spine ....thinking WEAK alliteration and word association gonna make it ...please ...save that "is that your chick " shit ...told hoes bout coming bitch ...using missy tactics ....surprise you didn't spit it backwids.....relax this is what usually happens.....I clap then your WACK ass raps ....we repeat in succession .....till you learn ya lesson....then you go missing ...regain comprehension ...gather a few henchmen...some confidence then a new loggin....only tell ya best friends ..we call this "player protection" and take notes while i'm manifest .... learning some direction ...then boom you back on the boards like you went home for the summer from school ..the whole time watchin my moves .....then just when you think you ready to do what you came to do I'm hit you with something new .....

**we interrupt this program to bring you a special news bulletin****
P......S....................A....................L.....M
Poet Smacked by Amazin and Lax Missing ...with third verse for pending ass kicking ...on the scene ...two shitty Tims and a spleen ....two verses and a jar of Vaseline ....a shift key ....and three fake I.D.'s ....a mayo pack ....and a knapsack full of WEAK ass raps...this kid..... when from miracle ric to mircale whip now take that and put it in ...ya sig...beeeeeyoch!