Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectfor carl thomas mcees (the emotional responce)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=6303&mesg_id=6323
6323, for carl thomas mcees (the emotional responce)
Posted by One_Man_Amazin, Thu Mar-20-03 11:13 AM
I demised the anticlimactic fall of the house of Ric ...pictured 'Zin as the anti~Christ..... nah~ just nice .....ass whipping just twice ...lashed Ric with switches...pooty tang ass kickings ...Tim's is to Ass as quite is to swiftly...get ya written dusted ....flo rusted ...mic skills busted ....believe this nukka had the mordacity to challenge.... a verbal witch craft (A)ctual display of (I)ntelligence.... with out the answer ....cancerous cells fester all postings thereafter ....CDC quarantines ....tested by MacAfee...sickness undetected in all verses sent in this direction ...I'm Amazin tho ...and those bitch emotions have been fully exposed ....every 'Zin post 'sa holy scroll ...chapter one verse two ...thou shall vow out ....look at this picture figure every nukka that has ya back I've already smacked .....kid is gifted ...but no miracle can stop the inevitable ....this is no band stand it's a PEDESTAL ...and ya stick's too short....those rocks tiddlywinks' is not a sport ...you walk soft ...and loud bark but scared men get dogs ...11th graders get Russian sickled and strangled wit mic cords ....this took a lil less than a thought ....you about as gifted as a knat ...flying around a horse's ass after he shits .....or a condom full of syphilis dick spit ....to douse ya whole house with holy water is my contribution .....you ghostwritten by every 16 year old looking for retribution .....with 'Zin brands on they asses and bruises ....like I'm ya evil step daddy that's abusive....crushing a lot like my name was pun ....confrontations get son'ed .....'Zin amazin man number ONE ...now I'm trickin for kids like Gladis Knight and no pip's ...while you get miracle whipped ...in a bitch sandwich .....silly wrabbit!