Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectLip Drawn
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=5042&mesg_id=5082
5082, Lip Drawn
Posted by presyzion, Fri Jun-06-03 02:32 AM
I sang to you, with lips that love your name. I draw your shape in my mind when we are apart. With open wings you appear demure, modest in the beauty that blooms spring flowers. Fly to me, above price & out of reach of mere open arms. I need you, I breathe your scent on my sheets with remnants of your shadow painting beauty on my wall. Not a life like yours has held my blackened soul. You touch me fluently, I see your type on the brightest day, the one that sends night missing as my eyes need rest & time to be thankful of your reflection. Nights flame when we touch. Your naked belly, its voice calls to become attached to my hand. Circling it I feel creation birthing more emotions, more reason to never want to escape. I show your image as I sit on the beach’s end. You are the breaking wave, its contour rushing to slant onto the edge of the ocean’s face, splashing blue, echoing your voice within the white foam. You have never grabbed my thread, pulling until my existence unweaves inside your hand. You enhance me. I thank you because I need you to realize my sense of touch.