Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectDear Fear,
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=4166&mesg_id=4245
4245, Dear Fear,
Posted by daisysuicidesparkler, Sun Aug-17-03 08:44 AM
i can't emphasize enough how unneeded your overwhelming presence is here. Your invasion of me has died off a bit in the past few moons, and it is my intention to keep you at a healthy distance. i know quite well you will appear from time to time. understand that you will not succeed in paralyzing my mind.
new chapters have just begun and my movement will remain strong towards positive progression. i will continue to live and learn, stumble and fall, recovering balance again. i'll be aiming for the unaccomplished, by your presence i'll remain undaunted. for everyday births new revelations, manifestations of my worth reign evident thru fulfilling daily dedications.
i will continue to sing, smile, laugh, cry, die and create for life's sake on a grand scale type of elevation. your challenge i will turn into my end result of elation. i will work thru you and turn your energy into my motivation. together we can co-exist but know this, i will resist your conquering fits to chain me into a bondage of stagnation.

pCe.