Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectMy dear love angel ToeJam...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=4166&mesg_id=4233
4233, My dear love angel ToeJam...
Posted by ToeJam, Mon Aug-04-03 05:01 AM
Dear ToeJam,

You know how much I care about you and how strong our bond is, and know that I wish no harm on you, but you have a problem. You've got to stop smoking all these wack emcees before there's nobody left to battle. I know about your pride and all, but it's really not healthy to eat these pussy emcees raw. They most likely carry various diseases, such a crabs and foot-in-mouth disease. Please think about your future, and what not stopping could do to your life. Thousands apon thousands of disgruntled wack rappers will be wanting to jump you with their equally wack crews, and then you will have to beat all their asses simultaneaously while eating a sandwich which might be high in cholestorol, and you'll just have to beat more and more asses ad nauseum until your whole waking like is nothing but sandwiches and beat downs. Thank you for taking this under consideration.

Love, ToeJam

p.s.This is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information recieved may be used for that purpose in the court of law.