Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectDear heart
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=4166&mesg_id=4228
4228, Dear heart
Posted by Decstar, Thu Jul-31-03 04:08 PM
Yea, this is ya main man, Balik. i know it's packed in there. i reserved the capacity like i wanted, at three. you know tha deal. you can love everybody, but not everybody can fit in ya heart. you aint that big, fella. ok, ok, my bad, but you know what i meant. of course G ma in there. that's the number one lady in my life. nobody topping her. moms in there, even though, well you know tha shit that has being goin down. and tish is in there. god, where did i go wrong there. that is a beautiful, sexy, funny lady. i had her when everybody else couldnt. i was too dumb at tha time. too young and sprung. couldnt approach wit tha game as usual. she mesmerized me. she tha only shorty to have me sprung. i dont even know if i should pursue anymore. she can only date on her pop's approval. we both know how that's gonna go down. ouch, need anotha band-aid. she probably dont even have the same feelings anymore. it's been a while since we actually talked. so many times, too many looks. but hey, i aint gonna get sobby on you. i think somebody else should go in there. i know i'm bendin my own rules, but she's worth tha bend and tha break. somebody that's just as real, just as smart, just as wonderful as i am. i'm not looking for the identical of me, but i aint looking for the opposite either. J is amazing. convo is one thing but how we relate and connect, yo, shorty got me. i aint even gonna front, she is the wife-type, but she wifey for right now. the pen is cool wit that cuz she already wrote some poems for her. i was just wondering if you was cool. i just wanna make J happy. she can take that however she wants. i know what she wants and i know what she needs and if it makes her happy, and the time is right, i'm down to make her happy. and what would really make me happy is for you to accept her. we ARE looking for the right love and let's jus say, i got more than a nudge about Johna. i think we can finally be peaceful with her. so what do you say?