Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectDear Balik
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=4166&mesg_id=4227
4227, Dear Balik
Posted by Decstar, Thu Jul-31-03 03:51 PM
(this is jus something to start on. get it out for a second.)

This is Decarrus. yea, you took over a while ago. i jus sat back and hid. u knew tha trouble i was in. i just wanted to say, man, thank you and i'm proud of you, dog. i'm glad you found ya wifey, ya pen, and made a difference because i dont think i could've. you are truly amazing. you deserve a shot, man. i know it's mad rough on you now, b. i see alotta people hating on you and doubtin you and ya moms aint much of help, but you still in there, man. you gonna make it. you got somebody precious behind you. shit, after all you done, i dont know how you got J. she's a keeper. i can really tell you love her. i'm happy for you. look at what tha streets made us. it made me a thug and made you a real nigga. not a crazy dude or nothing but an intelligent, smart, talented real man. you been through alot and i'm glad you learned from your mistakes. shit, me, selling drugs, drinking, smoking, lyin, only slowed you down. could've had you a scholarship. know you use to leave tha court with ankles. football, we was taking heads off. but i'm glad u didnt end up like ya brothers. they were tha same, but u came out different. guess you just grew out of it. but you picked up something better. love how u put yaself on tha paper. u all in poetry now, u dont even rip cats anymore. guess u grew outta that too. u just continue to grow, dont you. you became a man before your time. shit, man, you know i'm not good at words. you tha man on that. just keep ya head up. show tha world what LD been holdin onto.