Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectms. attitude
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=4166&mesg_id=4214
4214, ms. attitude
Posted by robynwildchild, Thu Jul-31-03 06:16 AM
dear ms. attitude,

i'm glad that i can be part of your psyche. i'm that part of you that has gotten you through most days when shit just wants to shut down. i got you babe. you know that silver lining is coming. that the cloud nine is right around the corner. it may be in the form of a laugh, a lil girl in the market who busts a shy smile behind her mom at you. a chain letter from your best friend that just says she's caring is some cheese-ass way. a cute boy that says hi. i'm telling yout that nothing is as it seems and the some people deserve the benefit of the doubt.they are tryin to help the situation. <shut up> no.. you need to stay positive cuz.. <shut up> when people give you bullshit you just need to listen. put that attitude down and have a seat next to me and see that there is a grander plan to it all besides this one moment of frustration. because all moments are fleeting. and tomorrow will be a memory, you won't remember what you ate for lunch. let alone what your angry about. let it go. make something inside yourself laugh..... change your thinking and the world will seem magically different.

love r.optimist