Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectgood idea.. keepin it real
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=4166&mesg_id=4167
4167, good idea.. keepin it real
Posted by robynwildchild, Wed Jul-30-03 05:27 AM
dear robynchild,

mmm, i see you've been in your head alot lately. pushing everyone aways to make it all better for yourself cuz you don't think anyone can help you find your peace. you put on such a friendly face and everyone tells you how sexy you are but you never believe it, why don't you see it girl, what's got you so hemmed up? and i understand that you've been working yourself too hard. putting too much on your shoulders like your a single mother. maybe it's cuz your single mother is a wreck and you can't face that truth... that you only have yourself to depend on... that's hurt you so long. that she's not what you need or want her to be. i know you wake up everyday thinking bout what a waist she's been to you. literally. don't avoid what supports you. don't run anymore from the things that hurt you. i know your strong. everyone else depends on you for it and i know you hide your pain all too well. they're all amazed at how you turned out despite the things you've endured. don't let em down now.. you'll make it outta the jungle alive with want you've always wanted by your side.
until next time.. chin up...

love always.....
your inner you