Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectnote to self: cypher (re-mix)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=4166&mesg_id=4166
4166, note to self: cypher (re-mix)
Posted by mara, Wed Jul-30-03 05:11 AM
"This is the re-mix!" LOL Alright people you know the drill. Write to a part of yourself that you've been meaning to speak to for a minute but just haven't for one reason or another in any form (no restrictions) Like I said before "The concept alone is poetry in itself"

Dear Johna

I've been meaning to speak to you for a minute now. It's just I find it hard to talk to you sometimes because you always seem so stressed. I think you should take a break (From stressing I mean) Baby I know your tired and you just want to lay down and not have to think about somethings but just be patient. It will all work out fine. Your always so busy, always have to find something to do (You shouldn't work so hard) Things aren't going to fall a part if you rest for a minute (I promise) just let me help you. I'm sorry I couldn't save you, I really wish I could have. I tried, you know I did, but I was just too weak. You don't have to be so perfect you know. People like you just the way you are but I can't seem to get you to understand that. Why do you have to be so stubborn? He loves you you know so you don't have to try so hard. You don't have to work for his love. I know your scared but everything will be alright if you just let him love you. Come from behind your comfort zone and let him in completely. I promise he won't bite. I would like to say more but it seems as if I'm at a loss for words and nothing is coming out right but just do me this one favor. Live. Ok? I love you (I truley do).

-Mara

* As far as the missing thread goes don't worry about it (It's no thing) Just post your words and keep on trucking. Lets just hope you cat's save your shit on the regular (LOL) *