Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectclassic battle verse
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=3303&mesg_id=3364
3364, classic battle verse
Posted by MiracleRic, Thu Oct-16-03 08:41 AM
My first verse was cursed unstructured but still left u hearsed and flustered, game of clue im eatin lunch with a side of Colonel Mustard, the killer used hot shit straight from the commode, it was 3 against 1 so I lightened the load, shook spread’s jet cola, gave it to lunch, and watched it explode, ur punchlines were wack, I slayed u in 30 seconds flat, so quit all the chit chat, when im dissing u, I leave the board like Tamia, officially missing u, my dicks the reason ur wife hesitates in kissing u, ur eric benet gay, fuckin poultry mutts, ask wifey why my bumper say “adultery ‘sucks’”, u way too busy peepin my pic prick, when u look like dude from tales from the crypt wit tits,ur bitch’s thick but she forgot her lipstick, u rep the DISTRICT??!!! Oh no!!! i’ll have to remove ur whole cliques clit, u nit-wit, my liquid, removes ur sideburns, when will u guys learn, my tide turns, the dapper whipper-snapper, groupie ass-clapper, leaves vets wet with tears, its still been less then a year, and already I done jump-started two vets careers, Lunch, the gay ghost “BOOOOOO” came in spooked, u keep missin…u aimless fruits, ya a bunch mangos, with me as ur main goals, come at different angles, spittin obtuse juice, I unloose a spruce boost, bruising ur caboose deuce, til it looks like bruce bruce… ITS OVER