Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectLUCIPHER Is A Mindset
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=3303&mesg_id=3362
3362, LUCIPHER Is A Mindset
Posted by MiracleRic, Wed Oct-15-03 05:13 PM
~my best friend sent this to me and told me to repost it, thanx dani ;)~

LUCIPHER Is A Mindset

The devil is no shade of skin,
the devil exists and resides in, the minds of men, LUCIPHER is a mindset, a gang mentality, many demons claim a crime set
satan boasts immortality, please dont call the disenfranchised racist, to be a bigot, u must contain power, wonder why we sour, our power exists through our trigger...digit, I dont know the answer, i wont even pretend to know the problem im a nigga, a jigaboo tap dancer, and i know this, the word isnt very nice but for cash, i'd ask someone white to promote this, for he stands between me and paradise, i say things for a purpose, im amused by the world, along with those that believe they fully understand it, im hardly the person to reprimand it, i commend all attempts but im a dreamer, u hear my simple thoughts of girls from ipanema, to call me ignorant on a different view, bOOOO, im not religious, im spiritual, lucky to be alive, a Miracle, so instead i turn the other ass cheek, so, u dont like being called a devil, im sorry, i hated the irish blood in my vein, too many raped grandmothers, cherokee, black, irish, my skin the same as OSIRIS, curly hair, envied by my brethren, i dont condemn them, i understand, my compassion has no end, i know how to embrace the devil within.