Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectCOLISEUM Conclusion
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=3303&mesg_id=3355
3355, COLISEUM Conclusion
Posted by MiracleRic, Wed Oct-08-03 09:07 AM
Conclude to the Coliseum, this is my colossal theorem, to a brolic serum, Reflex, Heart, Gut check, whats next, the Desire, Valor, king ring of the tiger, violent Gallantry, Silently, I accept death, as a family reunion, stop bafoonin, get ya shit straight, swing a sword, lead a hoard, of soldiers, mists of life, poltergeists in dust, shadows in wraiths, triumph in battles we face, trace the lace of the insecure, embroidery, sure to be, evil when left unchecked, galactic gladiator, stab a hater, secure ya soul, or else stretch ya hole, don’t avoid that void, the spirits’ lyric(al) steroid, fear it, ya tight-ass get a hemorrhoid, high-strung, my tongue, overjoyed, among the comfort of wheat grasps, I repeat to the meek, let ya speech last, and remember even weak grass, contains a blade, retrograde, petrol aids, in fueling the fire that is MAN, gasoline dreams, sober presents, stoic gifts, this poet’s kiss lifts a Ceasar to see, to lead is to replace greed with ideals, and for these you bleed, ya feel?