Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectPussy-foot-loose
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=3303&mesg_id=3345
3345, Pussy-foot-loose
Posted by MiracleRic, Sat Oct-04-03 07:50 PM
pussy-foot-loose, chickenhead, chickenhead, mama goose, bartender, send her, a shot of pimp juice, miracle the baptist, cap tips, crack fists, quack, DUCK low to LL...Ric's blessin it, blessin it, and blessin it well, undercover brother, lover of jezzebelle,not tonight, too much to lose, like time and sprite, we blend, blind lemon-limes, nah ho, save the convo for johnny bravo, no pretendin, back bendin, u aint shy, why not work the nozzle, peep the milk mustache, skin of silk class, fall for u?, ma, i'll pass, it wont happen, pimp-cape laced with satin, this game of twister will leave ya toes plaitin, ya chokin?, and i'll manuever the heimlach, tootsie pop challenge, only took me nine licks, i put the C double O in ya coogi, excuse me miss bougie, this floozy just stole my L, not my mojo, ah hell, hit her with the speak and spell in slow mo, so sick, cold shoulder, til her whole ho clique told her, "OHHH, RIC", school-time notes, i check the box marked 'NO TRICK', im 'edge of the bed champ', i got a clapper, so backshots keep flickin my lamp, Slick is a tramp, a heartless wippersnapper, heartbroken pimpslapper