Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=3303&mesg_id=3321
3321, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Posted by Ezzsential, Wed Oct-01-03 05:42 AM
when cats hated on you who said you were one of the best!!!!!
I always believed in you man! and now youre finally gettin the love u deserve.
thanx to all you writtens and replies..
that deserves mad rec forreal!
peace and love

-Stephani
peep www.3kingsmusic.com and post ur poems on the forums! Support independent, positive hiphop!

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

The new me is like: A woman killed in ruffles; falling to the ground with her hair spread out; her wrist secreting ambiant neon blood
Juggling the moon and stars in palms; with the flecks in the eyes turning globes confetti like yearns of non-existant love...
Running in barefoot brooks; with the moon arching its reflection up the aching backs where he holds onto my hips and sways me
my dreams are:
Renewing again amoungst the mating mossrocks stay satiated coining a pith in a breathy palms; so so sappy drenching dreary destiny to bloody toned walls
my heart calls: callused and waving kites colors hues meshing, please feel me- I'm so-so soft- scratching like cat napes, round and female with sun-dresses blowing passion.. kiss the wind swiveling tears on cheeks, the light beams behind my curls, I pose and bleeeeeeed with pain on my sleeve...
engulf: anger,sadness, happiness changing to squared rolling wheels, penetrate the projections of emotional mattresses... I feel open.. constantly.. dream of my transparent body unzipping my skin and stepping out of me.. and I run to cotton-candy padded fields and glow with bliss, and he will wait with his arms open- like that of jesus and view me- patiently...cuz he knows I tripped on my way there and I'm all bruised... ~ me