Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectThe Heart of a Spartan...(fartin around)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=3303&mesg_id=3310
3310, The Heart of a Spartan...(fartin around)
Posted by MiracleRic, Wed Oct-01-03 04:36 AM
(this freestyle was recently inspired by Hunuh and Decstar and the new Outkast)

hell yes, but i gotta stop fartin...and start actin with the strength of a spartan,oskie woskie, poski woskie, chonkyfire, i never perspire enough, full of that brown stuff, i tire, through pores, try to keep the skin tough, but im soft as velour, and a baby bottom, the crowd said "all the maybes got him" the lovely lady shot him, devil in a in blue dress, at a higher level im still clueless, but it doesnt matter until i run on all cylinders, the ceiling whirs, the ceiling fan, blowin the breeze of a secret, victoria, the story o, the feelin man, grab the lotion, rubber (ducky), and my flow's motion, and ya got a lyrical love potion, "what is miracle smokin" i leave the spiritual chokin, on failed faith, my spirit black mailed wraiths, and posed for a ‘black tale’ place, its true yo, fuck this ish, let me run with the tounge, like a native nickname, ahhh a sick brain, RUNNING TONSIL, rappin rumperstiltskin, i peeled men, distressed like a damned damsel, witnessed the abduction, at home with disfunction, draw the shortest straw, and still asked to master suction, masters of the universe, uni-verse, quote the pastor first, "can i get an amen?" is that a question? or a request? he-man needs to suceed at his she-quest, master of procrastination, like the lonely master masterbation, like petty felons master probation, like a smooth haitian, pardon my french, lick the bark offa park bench, what i spit results in a farts stench