Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectHello! My intro...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=2992&mesg_id=3247
3247, Hello! My intro...
Posted by Imagination_7, Wed Oct-22-03 04:31 AM
Name: Lesley
Location: Indianapolis, IN No, I don’t like racing and I have never de tasseled corn. :) It’s not so bad here.
Website/audios/pics: none
Personal Info: I am a black girl most definitely. I look like a sixteen year old with 60 year old eyes. (Don’t laugh… someone pointed that out and it’s true.) Divorced mother of two. A displaced culinarian who works 9-5 in an office instead of cooking, baking, and creating like I love and went to college for. My favorite things??? My children and the time I share with them whether it is painting together or chasing one while the other is on my back in Barnes and Noble. They are my light right now. Without them, I’m lost. If I do get free time I read, create, garden, study astrology, mysticism/religion minus the dogma, and enjoy my friends and family. I escape to Chicago to see my sister/kindred spirit as time allows. Not the most exciting life but I am blessed. I write what I feel. Or try to. That’s been a hard process for me because I used to write how I wish things were or what would please others and now it is more for self. It’s my therapy! I have crappy insurance so it’s all I’ve got. :) God knows I need it. I have been inspired by my dysfunctional family, rejection, life experiences, nature, mostly love, anything that gets trapped in my mind and I can’t let out without writing it down. I’m still to hyper to write like I should but it’s a learning experience. I am growing and loving the talent on these boards. (Ya’ll help me pass many a boring hour at work!)

I
Love you
Even if
You ignore me
Seems like I like your brand of pain

My work to follow… thanks for welcoming me ladies!

"Live out of your imagination, not your history."
-Stephen Covey