Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: *added* UntitledThought
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=2992&mesg_id=3230
3230, RE: *added* UntitledThought
Posted by UntitledThought, Thu Oct-02-03 05:22 PM
Name: Marlene aka the girl with the Soul-Fro, bka SpokenSoul, bka I’ll-prolly-come-up-with-a-better-moniker-as-time-goes-on…

Website/audios/pics: haha…I deleted my migente and blackplanet pages…so…ask and perhaps you shall see…I wanna be felt by my mind and spirit, not because I have a fatty, nah mean?

Personal Info: I’m rather observant but not quite introverted…I’m Salvadoran and Black, multifaceted…I’ll school you on Frida Kahlo, teach you the correct verb transitions in the Spanish language,get you to nod your head to Marvin Gaye (REAL music!), talk your head off about the social plague that attacks Hispanics and other minorities in this day and age, get into a debate with you over civil rights, reparations, the Black Panther Party, show you how to tag your name, teach you to salsa, and make you believe that your conditioning has been conditioned…=o) I’m an amateur photographer (who apparently slept on the Okayphotographers contest) I messed up three rolls of film (and counting) so far…it’s a rare thing to see me in DC without my Nikon, Olympus and my thoughtbook…a psychology major…and a God-fearing woman, on a path to enlightenment.

it's my life to write. if i didn't do it, i don't know how i would breathe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
much love to Ezz for conjuring up this creation...it's about time the ladies get a chance to shine...