Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectTOPIC # 1....LOVE
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=2992&mesg_id=3101
3101, TOPIC # 1....LOVE
Posted by OkayPlayerChic, Wed Oct-01-03 05:04 PM
Women....and love.......

I've seen many sides to the way a women deals with men and for that matter love. I come from a single parent home with a mother who has been married twice and now single again. My mother is the type of person who is looking for a guy that has his self together especially financially. If he doesn't have it together then she sees no since in caring for that person. I, on the other hand, am completely the opposite. I could care less about the money you're making if I love you. I'm gonna try my best to get you where you need to be or where I see your potential headed. I'm not saying I'd just date anyone because I do set a standard for myself...it's just not like my mother. I have to say that due to my mothers standards, I don't think she's ever found a real love....a true love....she's played the part of wifey but each marriage was based on certain conditions and when those conditions changed....down went the marriages.

Because women become so materialistic and financially independent on men when it comes to relationships, they fail to find to discover what love is or what it could be. Don't mistake what I'm saying though. It's good to gain your own independence because women need to know how to stand on their own two feet, at the same time, women and men were created for each other therefore a relationship must main interdependency. 50/50.

My first love...high school....what a man....he was older as all of my relationships have been. We parted.....not on bad terms but he moved away so that was the end of that....I haven't heard from him since 01....

College....I found myself in the situation of not caring about a guy's feelings....I had seen the dirty sides of guys and I hated it....a guy pursued me for the longest time and I finally gave in to starting a relationship with him and what happens....the dirty side starts showing....lies....no trust....trust also is an issue that can truly destroy a relationship....because of my current relationship, I can truly say that if you waste your time thinking about what women your man is talking to or where he's been then you'll be miserable. Most of us are too young to be focused on mess like that. I hate to see a girl stress out about a guy when her main focus should be herself. Because of certain instances in my life, I tell myself, "If it's meant to be, then it will be"...and that's the way it goes ladies....we can't force a path that isn't meant for us to walk down. If a 3 ton brick is in the way....don't be so foolish and try to move it....go another way. I know it's easier said than done but the fact is that...it can be done. Love shouldn't be complicated or problematic. I mean everyone has problems in relationships but there is only so much that a person should have to deal with.

....more on love later.....