Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: Photosynthesis
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=2992&mesg_id=3017
3017, RE: Photosynthesis
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Thu Oct-02-03 11:43 AM
You are such a sweetheart Ezzy -- And your efforts & time spent on this lil' project is most appreciated! -- (((THANK YOU SO MUCH)))

Name: Ginger
Age: Over a quarter of a century (28) -- Fixxin' to be 29 on the 21st of THIS month
Website/audios/pics: NoNe
Personal Info: I'mmma "Heinz 57" combination of aaiirrythang -- But the nationality I claim is BLACK -- (African~American) -- My writing style varies depending on my mood -- But I think I write "abstract" ish more than anything -- (At least it looks abstract to me!) -- ;^) -- My favorite things are those things that put a *smile* on my face: *Knowing* & Loving my soulmate -- Angel Food Cake with strawberries and whipped cream on top -- Reading poetry that touches my heart with joy & laughter -- (Either humorous or heartfelt & sweet) -- Being tickled under my neck -- (especially with kisses) -- Teddy Bears, Lions, Angels & Elephants -- (I collect them) -- Thatz enuff~Thatz enuff! -- I'm inspired to write by "LIFE" and by other poets.

See Below For My Poetic Insanity! -- ;^)