Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: roll call..tell us about you ..vets too
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=2810&mesg_id=2849
2849, RE: roll call..tell us about you ..vets too
Posted by Toothpick, Thu Oct-30-03 07:52 AM
Name: Toothpick

Real: Jeff

Locale: canada, mississauga

Date of Infiltration: 10/04/81

What I do: writing, film studies major, finished my first short film last year, martial arts (jeet kune do), beliefs: mixture of Taoism and Zen, been with gf for 1 year three months ;), sometimes horribly depressed (but ain't been for awhile!), I ain't fuck wit meds, I laugh and love the way I anger...free, undesigned, and passionately.

I love anyone and everyone till I hate them. And then I forgive them. We are all in the same struggle.

Listening To: Lyrics Born

Got: Mad Asian Pride, but I'm not annoying with it ;)

I'm filipino, got a trim shaved head with a trim shaved beard (ehhh...more like sideburns that connect under my chin...)

Random Likes and Phrases: Bukowski, Saul Williams, The White Boy Shuffle, Hitchcock, black & white Hollywood, 5th generation films, Asian females, shit, females in general, dark coffee, throwin up a cipher with random people, social smoker, recreational emcee, horribly optimistic, advice giver, drinking buddy, straight guy who sometimes doubles as "gay best friend", works at Starbucks, hip-hop, fiona apple, Randy Couture will kick yo ass, Jessica Alba mmmmmm, Shaw Brothers, Bruce Lee, Cowboy Bebop, Marvel Comics, tickling my girl, green tea, I've had the same best buddy since Kindergarten...hopefully that speaks on my character.

Oh, and yea, my girl laffs at me cuz of OKP! haha.

peace! (and I mean that whenever I say it. Not just as some slang shit. I wish peace on everyone of you...)

-Tp