Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: roll call..tell us about you ..vets too
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=2810&mesg_id=2836
2836, RE: roll call..tell us about you ..vets too
Posted by Imagination_7, Wed Oct-29-03 11:48 AM
Name: Lesley
Alias: Imagination_7
Let's see... what about me? I am a 24 year old mother of two. I live in Indianapolis, IN... don't make that face! It's a good place to raise a family. :) I been down with Okayplayer officially for a few months but lurked for a while. I comment more than I will ever post but hey, I feel the talent here! Inspiration, that's what I need and I get plenty from reading other's work. I pass many boring hours at my job as a receptionist visiting the site so it works out nicely. Spare time? What's that? I read, cook, write, bake cookies for the PTA, do little league mom stuff... I'm pretty domesticated. :)
Likes: Pink, Hello Kitty, Italian Food, playing in the rain, art, the summer, being a mom, having 6 sisters, French manicures, smiling at strangers, poetry
Dislikes: Obnoxious people, brown carpet, the cold, drunk people who talk to me even when I laugh at them, smoking
In the Okay world I am laid back and quiet. I try to offer support as opposed to criticism. If I can't be nice, I shut my mouth. There's tons of good stuff on here though!
Shout outs to natalie, decstar, mara, ambergerl,photosynthesis, xperience ink and otto for making me feel welcome here. :)
Enough about me! :) Blessings ya'll

"Live out of your imagination, not your history."
-Stephen Covey