Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: roll call..tell us about you ..vets too
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=2810&mesg_id=2825
2825, RE: roll call..tell us about you ..vets too
Posted by Sober, Wed Oct-29-03 09:38 AM
Okay, okay... you'd probably find out anyway.. I suck at keeping my own secrets... *lol*

Real Alias (if there is such a thing): Prose
OKP Alias's you might have thought died: Peter Parker, Time, Pros, and probably some others I forgot
DOB: 08/22/80
From: Ohio, Cincinnati or Cleveland, you take your pic, I live the tale of two cities
Status: Wandering writer, been on here since about 2001 in once incantation or the other, really just now settling down...
FYI: I dont know... I recently discovered that my account comes with an inbox.. so expect blantant badgering and unnessecary hellos form a man who just found a new toy...also.. let me know if anyone interested in trading shows... poetry or hiphop..it doesnt matter... Oh yeah...and big up to Delrica, Natalie, Bartek, and Photosynthesis... because of you guys and a few others.. I've been experiencing a renniscance in writing.. your art and the attitude that you approach it with is really inspiring... looking ofward to meeting many other people as well((peace))