Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectWho...me?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=2810&mesg_id=2817
2817, Who...me?
Posted by jelaniadofo, Wed Oct-29-03 09:01 AM
Que tal mi gente.
I am Jelani Adofo (Shaw),
hailing from Chicago, IL (#1 city in the world, from april to october anyway).
Taurean, 29 years pasted since deportation from the moon.
Been on OKP since about...'99 or so.
Don't do too many posts as is obvious with my whopping 180 or so posts recorded. Don't make too many comments either, should probably change that. But really, the only time on on the internet is at work, like now (LOL). But i really dig all the poets on here and try to do a lil' sum sumptin' when i can here and around town.
but enuff 'bout me...

And God said to Abram, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed four hundred years. "But I will also judge the nation whom they will serve; and afterward they will come out with many possessions. - Genesis 15:13-14

"But God spoke to this effect, that his offspring would be aliens in a foreign land, and that they would be enslaved and mistreated for four hundred years. "'And whatever nation to which they shall be in bondage I Myself will judge,' said God, 'and after that they will come out and serve Me in this place.' - Acts 7:6-7