Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRound 2...begin
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=2225&mesg_id=2238
2238, Round 2...begin
Posted by guest, Wed Oct-06-99 01:58 PM
Yeah, well I drink brews and cause flu's, fuck the nightly news<BR>It only talks about you and how I suffucate with rhymes turnin your face blue<BR>If we had lyrical javelins, I'd definitely lance ya'<BR>Fool my rhymes are so incredible, fuck cures they cause cancer<BR>Your rhyme razors are so dull they couldn't shave my neckline<BR>When I bust in front of your mom, she has to call Crime Line<BR>She's afraid I'll hurt you with my extremely pristine<BR>Lyrics that kill more germs than Listerine<BR>I'll make your head spin, confuse you again and again<BR>Think you might win? "Naw man," I said with a big ass grin<BR>When I rhyme in front of people they want it louder<BR>Make you sweat so bad you'll be beggin for Baby Powder<BR>Your rhymes are old and mine are pure gold<BR>Fuck blood circulation I flow from pure heart and soul<BR>I will murder your style fuck any written laws<BR>If we were in the ocean you'd be the surfer and me JAWS.<BR>