Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjecti need to make some room
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=19564&mesg_id=19581
19581, i need to make some room
Posted by ASIEM, Wed Jun-04-08 01:13 AM
i need to write till this oozez from brain stems
till my finger get numb
i need to drop these letters one at a time till sunrise
cause i goota make some room for something to flow to me thru me
i gotta make some room this message is comin
i know it i feel it i gotta tap these keys till Sonstroke knocks me to my kneez and i bow humbly asking permisssion to speak
i gotta makes some room cause them mutha fuckin voices had me trapped i couldn't get off the track
i circled like people round the Kabba... going round and round i couldn't get off that track i couldn't stop like smokin crack i couldn't stop till all that was left was misery and pain laughin at me callin me names like ho skeezer baby breeder only to leave them back
all because i couldn't get off that track./them voices held me back them voices kept me watchin lookin out like a scout searchin for animal tracks, i couldn't get off that track...
Damn...........................trickin can steal all your dreams too.

case u don't know what trickin is it's lookin for sex and willin to pay for it and by the way if your man gotta get your hair done before you give him some you trickin too.
even more simply it is when something of value is given before during or after sex. most people are really trickin even married couples, just look a little closer.