Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: bomb first
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=19445&mesg_id=19451
19451, RE: bomb first
Posted by Ezzsential, Tue May-13-08 01:18 AM
godsweat-shyts deader than my foot sheds on doormats
swept dust under rugs str8 dormat
i use big words and put them to any format
dissin my emceein skills well i will predict the forcast
i turn morefast and make u the ghost of christmas past
down to tha carcass-tarnish ya image-with bars that birth the earth from ya fly larve-cacoon needin to butterfly-pottery carvin-let me reiterate ya wack kid-so keep passin the conveyor-leave u layed lays potatoes-spinnin down drains clog- wheres the drano?
-your shyt couldnt spark a midget match -lacks ammo-i play around ur spits like keys piano-dependin on the mood im in-
u a newbie son and im comin wit that veteran vitamin wheatie renaissance-your wack contenders get served like orderves in restaurants-
as i impale you wit a toothpick-with that ambiance-and leave u breathless needin an ambulance-
you know u love that swag-cuz i leave u sagged like arabs starvin or ur toe tagged in the coffin-with the power of a UFO (unidentified flying object) suction-
upper cutter is my steelo-gotta cover everythin-or knock wind out ya gut and nutcracker-leave u ballet dancin or stuck in a room wit a gay pastor-put a cast ova ur face made of plastor-cuz u know i run my mouth from all corners of the earth-n blow natural disasters--keystyle status. and ur shyt was hot garbage-soundin like a poem--and i keep goin snowball effect avalanche--my words neverendin-leave u backbended and beheaded layed out on a hammock-
real talk!!-
ur shyt gets sandwiched closed in like a clam mouth (lol)- my creativity alone stands out-and ur an ostich in the sand-dog chasin his tail round-dont know what tha fuck u talkin about-and u cant even see urself in the pic u got BUSTA
u dont want a clear one-cuz ill get real personal-leave u dust buster breathin and dic too short for a urinal-
aw mayun im stupid-but this rap lust is incurable-and its so much fun to diss wack emcees--and leave em spinnin turntable---im half asleep and came betta ur shyt is "deplorable" ====lol
ur shyts under ocean talkin with a snorkel--and im comin all angles --resident evil oracle
aeon flux status
brass knuckle ur shyt back in the day-tatoo my name on ya forehead-- check tha hist bitch