Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectPurgery
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=18987
18987, Purgery
Posted by Decstar, Wed May-10-06 01:11 AM
man, i wish i had somethin to post, but the feelings i got right now aint allowin them to come out right. it's good to have access again for lil bit. just wanna let ya'll know i'm alright, and J is wonderful. i just buried my moms today. it's was a very, very, very hard thing to do, but i did it, i went thru it and now it's time to move on and make her more proud of me. it's a process, i know, and i know i cant go thru it witout family and i still and always consider ya'll family. hopefully next time, i'll have something for ya'll to lunch on, but until then, keep ya'll heads up, hold ya peoples close to you and hold me close to ya hearts.

peaces
18988, fam *holds you up*
Posted by PG, Wed May-10-06 02:18 PM
love for all yours
18989, Condolences & Sympathy -- On Your Mom ...
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Wed May-10-06 03:32 PM
( ( ( Huggs & Love ) ) ) -- :)

Time heals all wounds -- So spend some time with the OKP fam while you're healing.

Un~4~tunately, I'll be bouncin' from the board -- (END OF MONTH) -- But this here is an "extended" family, so everyone here will embrace you with love & patience.

Missed U -- :(

18990, RE: Purgery
Posted by MiracleRic, Wed May-10-06 06:58 PM
walk hard fam
18991, RE: Purgery
Posted by Lucky187, Wed May-10-06 07:00 PM
Yo man.. ain't nothin' I can say. I can't even imagine when that day comes for me..

Stay strong bro. We ain't really know each other but I got thoughts for you today.
18992, *waves*
Posted by mara, Wed May-10-06 09:30 PM
I never attended a wake OR funeral before & had no intentions of doing so but Decarrus wanted me there. I've met his mother maybe 3 times so I didn't know her well. What left an impression on me is the genuine things said about her. It's evidence of the life she lived. Decarrus & I will both honor her memory. We appreciate the concern. Thanks.
18993, AYO 8 years ago May 7th
Posted by Zin, Sat May-13-06 06:36 AM
i did the same thing man ...three days before mothers day ..... i really know what you feeling right now if you need to talk fam you know i'm right here 757 777 0023
18994, Uhh, dawg..
Posted by Lucky187, Sat May-13-06 10:34 AM
I think thats a really great thing you doin'.. but don'tchya think you should inbox that #? Not trying to be all crazy or nothin' but you never know who's gonna take that number and be stupid with it.
18995, dawg
Posted by Zin, Sat May-13-06 06:48 PM
if you know me ....you know this is not the first time i posted my number on te boards ...and this is not a online personna ...what you get on the boards is really me so what you gonna say when you call me and i say ..."what the fuck is you calling me fo wit cho punk ass and the dude on the other end says ..." it'as really you zin ?!" ...that's how it usually goes down
18996, hmm
Posted by Monster_Zero, Sat May-13-06 07:04 PM
18997, i'm sorry, balik
Posted by soulchild, Sun May-14-06 01:28 PM
that hurts my heart to hear.
stay up.

soul.
18998, you're in my prayers
Posted by mindful, Sun May-14-06 05:18 PM
thanks for dropping by and letting us know how you are considering the recent events... be good to yourself Dec and continue to make your mom proud.

-----------------------
Pinwheels and Hula Hoops: my book
http://www.lulu.com/content/132318

http://msmind.blogspot.com

To stimulate wildly weak
and untrained minds is to
play with mighty fires. ©w.e.b. dubois

no shit in 06.
18999, aww mayunnnn
Posted by Ezzsential, Sun May-14-06 09:23 PM
yo, i wish u all the best man
just keep ur head up
and have faith that time will allow things to get better
get @ me if u ever want to talk about anything or collab ideas
cuz i feel you
- I write battle verses to Mariah Carey songs...www.soundclick.com/ezzsentialsoul
www.myspace.com/ezzsentialsoul
www.webspawner.com/users/delicateaurasoul4/index.html

i love VH1 Soul & Adult Swim!
19000, RE: Purgery
Posted by ASIEM, Sun May-14-06 10:53 PM
stay connected so you stay protected
peace be unto you the mercy and blessings of the Most High

"keep pennin till the earth birth's your rightful seed then nurture it wit more ink..."
ASIEM
"Kuun fiyah Kuun" Quran
(Be and it is)
" A writer takes his pen to write the words again that all in love is fair" Stevie Wonder
19001, peace & light
Posted by eclipsedInI, Mon May-15-06 02:18 PM
19002, im sorry
Posted by rgv, Mon May-15-06 06:51 PM
19003, nobody really....
Posted by gsquared, Tue May-16-06 12:40 AM
...dies, she's moving on, recycling, you know...love her and stay in touch in the mind....peace dawg
19004, oh baby...i didn't know
Posted by 3rd i, Tue May-16-06 06:48 AM
i'm so sorry

*hugs*

Be strong..my prayers are with you.

www.myspace.com/3rd_i

3rd i: so u gonna be my child's god parent
Dawgeatah: i already have 3
3rd i: yeah but do u have a black one..like pokemon gotta catch them all.

i am a self-mutilator
of the worst kind...
(c)MyLife
19005, Meanings
Posted by southernboy_423, Wed May-17-06 03:32 PM
God gave us sight altho we cant always see meanings, he gave us ear to hear altho we cant always hear spoken silence, a mouth for words and yet we still sometimes dont know what to say, a sense to taste altho everything isnt good to us, and hands for touch even if we dont like every feeling...i guess for me thats my way of saying everything happens for some reason tho we might not be able to see it, hear it, say it, nor feel it.

i have been thru alot altho i cant say i know what ur going thru.
but i can say i know its meaning or reason thru everything behind God, because thru him is blessings.

u got my prayers folk.

find meaning or reasoning and u will find a better way, that i can almost promise.

God Bless
19006, archive
Posted by Ezzsential, Tue May-30-06 12:40 AM

- I write battle verses to Mariah Carey songs...www.soundclick.com/ezzsentialsoul
www.myspace.com/ezzsentialsoul
www.webspawner.com/users/delicateaurasoul4/index.html

i love VH1 Soul & Adult Swim!