Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectoff the top of my "fro
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=1846&mesg_id=1857
1857, off the top of my "fro
Posted by guest, Mon Oct-18-99 02:34 PM
from the 7-1-8 to the 2-1-fifth<BR>its dame presentin a gift of instructions on "how to mic lift"<BR>and after this round im gonna sow up ya lips<BR>and become the director plottin ya return on this skit<BR>see ive sparked trees with beenie seagel<BR>from the ben franklin bridge down to the holland tunnel<BR>funnel rhymes from vocaL cords at a high rate of delivery<BR>deliberatly cast iron your direction with high tech metal weaponry<BR>from the first infantry queens, saw ya down fall with mental telepathy<BR>and watched you stumble slowly bowin ya head in misery<BR>keep 16 lines for any rapper for every occasion<BR>and if it aint deadly words then its slugs doin the grazin<BR>have you gazen in the grass like sheep in my pasture<BR>sheperd ova ya while ya on ya knees beggin for mercy screamin yes master<BR>capture the glory of this moment with the snap of a polaroid<BR>and burn ya flesh to the point ya entire body begins to kelloid<P><P><BR>D.a.m.e:(n)- (1) metaphor user (2) certified okayplayer (3) wordplayer (4) part time story teller....<P>"and if i loose my voice n*g*a then ima flow online"- JADA(MUAH)KISS -L.O.X.