Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectHmmm
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=18430&mesg_id=18480
18480, Hmmm
Posted by Winter Blaze, Tue Mar-07-06 06:54 PM
I think I put the miscarriage behind me when Marcello was finally born. My pregnancy with his was equally as tough and I was on bedrest for the most part with a pregnancy related illness. Also, during his delivery was touch and go b/c he wasn't reacting well to the contractions. So when I had to have the emergency c-section I could feel the knife and didnt' care- just wanted my lil guy safe and sound. So I was hella drugged out and don't remember anything up until he was in my arms.

Yeah writing is therapuetic for me- I have a crazy mind sometimes and I need to release the demons and the dreams that plague my mind. Even the characters in my pieces are specs of me and the different facets of my personality. So through those characters I release whatever emotions are kickin' my ass for the time being

Favorite piece-damn that's a toughy all my pieces are my baby and I can't really choose one. Sorry, but all have an equal place in my heart good or bad...

Peace
Kitkat
If fucking were graceful, I'd be your dancer

I have boarded the train to nowwhere waking up to find myself somewhere