Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: THE THIRD OFFICIAL OKP FEMALE COLLABORATION!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=17720&mesg_id=17765
17765, RE: THE THIRD OFFICIAL OKP FEMALE COLLABORATION!!!!
Posted by j alise, Thu Nov-10-05 08:35 PM
Name: Janelle Alise Freeman
Aka: Gemini Moon
Hometown: Allentown, PA

Hello all! Lovely to be with you today, tonight, and always! I've been comming to the boards for sometime now. I started writing when I was about, um maybe 9 or 10. I had lots to write about. Lots of angst, darkness, crazy stuff going on in my home. all kinds of goodies. I've been exploring my poetry and writing over the past few years, expirimenting with different styles and flow patterns. I love poetry about love, or lack there of. I think my poetry is best described as shakesphere -meets hiphop -meets ecentric urban- meets earthy goddess gypsy. :) Lets, see. I guess you could call me a bohemian, I have a ridiculous view of love and life in general. I work with children on the daily, so I have a tendency to speak very softly...tendency to mother a lot....tend to also want every one to "play nice." :)...Very traditional, old school kind of lady now that I think about it...Lets get to the writing!